Hope yours is as fabulous as ours!:)
10/30/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to our blog!! This one is public, but if you want access to our more frequently updated, yet private blog, please e-mail Staci at stacicox@hotmail.com and we will gladly add you to our list!! Happy Blogging!
1 comment:
Hey! I can't believe how old your boys already are! I got your comment and I would totally love to get together with you and Jodee. I still have never seen either of your newbies! I probably won't be able to do it before I have the baby seeing as how it might just come this week, but I will be up at my Mom's a lot in December so we could always grab lunch or something then...we can just keep in touch and play it by ear. Hope things are going well. You look great!
Post a Comment